Getting pre-qualified is a straightforward and easy process that can be completed online, by fax, or by phone. You will work directly with Finance of America Mortgage to get pre-qualified for The Mill.
Finance of America will need the following list of documents in order to pre-qualify you. If any of the items on the list do not apply to you, you can ignore them.
Please remember to include all pages of each document. If a bank statement says “Page 1 of 8” then Finance of America will need all 8 pages, even if page 8 is “Intentionally Left Blank”.
- Please complete the loan application
- 30 days of paystubs, benefit statement for any pension, retirement, social security, annuity or any other source of income
- 2015 & 2016 federal tax returns (personal and corporate)
- 2015 & 2016 W2s
- Copy of your current bank statements (all pages)
- Copy of the mortgage statement and insurance policy for any properties currently owned